Palms' Ghost Bar

BEFORE:
Picked this piece up for four Euro at one of my favorite thrift shops in Echterdingen, Germany.  
 This shift dress may be one of my favorite pieces in my closet right now. Most likely because it was so simple to reseam. I simply ripped the seam of the bottom layer and removed those God awful shoulder pads.
 
 
The Palms' Ghost Bar was one of the best spots we made it to in Vegas. The ambiance of the penthouse party house along with the Dj set the tone for our last night in the city.
 Check my BFF's fit: Leapard Print Wedges, Pink Trumpet Top, Black Leather Shorts.
 
 
Snip Shoulders...
 and Rip Seams.
 
Hope these club pics were enough for you to get a feel for how the dress came out. I plan on wearing it again this winter with black tights and booties. I'll make sure to post better angles.
 
 
Seamingly yours,
 
J. Michael 
 

 
 

Share:

0 comments