Caesar Strolled.

BEFORE: Standing in my European hallway wearing my previously doughty red shorts. Can't lie...I miss traveling around Europe. A LOT!
 Finished these while still in Germany and FINALLY got to wear them months later on The Strip.

Woke up early ONE morning in Vegas to walk the strip, do some morning gabbling (40 bucks whoop whoop lol), and take in the city of sin during the day.  
I <3 these shoes, but sadly they're too large. If you wear a ten and half contact and I'll send. No lie.  
Drinking. Not winning. lol. 
  
FULL FIT: Vintage bustier (Hamburg, Germany Flohemarket post), Vintage woven bag (Krakow, Poland post), Re-Seamed red shorts, Steve Madden wedges. 

Please excuse my sleepy smile. But I had to share this photo from the greatest slot machine in the Caeser's Palace. Even make-up couldn't hide four hours of sleep.
(Sorry no seaming photos. Once again from the early days.)
Seamingly yours,
J. Michael

Share:

0 comments